In Memoriam 🙏 Dr. Gary P Thomas

It is with great sorry that I mourn a wonderful man.
A physician colleague, and a beautiful friend
https://66.media.tumblr.com/173a91b14890b0ee8dad0275b40d40e5/tumblr_pmz99ehvTG1u1q8n3o1_500.gif
Dr Gary P Thomas
https://66.media.tumblr.com/83b35d054f1cdcb7dfbf38db2a23fab9/tumblr_pnl6idsaDE1u1q8n3o2_1280.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/c50716ba0615e7a7b388eb9e234eef76/tumblr_pmz99ehvTG1u1q8n3o2_400.gif

He helped so many people get relief from pain, both in his private practice and in the hospital (Cabrini Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center), and he treated his patients like he would his friends and family. 

I will never forget the first time we met at Cabrini Hospice 14 years ago when I consulted Gary for an 80 year old cancer patient screaming in pain, I called Gary for help. The next day, she was sitting up in bed with a smile on her face completely comfortable. That was what you did, my friend, you made people smile again, you made them comfortable. 


The world has suffered a huge loss, but Heaven has gained a tremendous Angel. We will miss you greatly, my Physician community, your loyal patients, your friends and loved ones, your husband, we are all blessed to have had you for the time that we did, we love you, I love you, you are in our hearts for eternity, my friend, I love you and I know you are at peace now, making the Angels smile.

Kathryn Morley Canastra
https://66.media.tumblr.com/60a7827517cc658ddfafe32a9d525411/tumblr_pmz9alYPDh1u1q8n3o2_400.gif
Married to Steven Pluchino
Since October 2016
https://66.media.tumblr.com/2e9971e983f5c1b57a85175a3e146922/tumblr_pnl6idsaDE1u1q8n3o1_1280.jpg
From Steven Pluchino - Dr Thomas' husband:
There will be a memorial service for Gary P Thomas On March 3, 2019 from 2 PM-5 PM. 
This will give us all the opportunity to pay respects to a great and loving man. Everybody is welcome. 
It is a memorial and not the funeral. 
There will be food and drinks and an opportunity for people to speak. 
It is for those reasons that I ask that people show up at 2 PM instead of a normal funeral service where people show up at staggered times. 
This will be a joyous day to celebrate a wonderful man I hope to see you all there. 
If you should choose to send any flowers they can be sent to the restaurant where the service will be held. 
Any further questions please contact me directly. 

Thank you once again to everybody for being a part of his life, he will forever be with us.
Steven Pluchino



https://66.media.tumblr.com/718760117d50f7e5e0e67109f9c0a2c6/tumblr_pmz98x5WiG1u1q8n3o1_400.gifhttps://66.media.tumblr.com/718760117d50f7e5e0e67109f9c0a2c6/tumblr_pmz98x5WiG1u1q8n3o1_400.gifhttps://66.media.tumblr.com/718760117d50f7e5e0e67109f9c0a2c6/tumblr_pmz98x5WiG1u1q8n3o1_400.gif

1 comment:

  1. My deepest condolences goes out to his family and love one's. Dr. Thomas was such a loving person, he cared so much for other's, always there to help his patient's as well as his co-worker's. You will be missed. R.I.P mydear friend.

    ReplyDelete