I told you ...
I have to work Thanksgiving Day
and I expect dinner to be ready when my shift is over!!
Nurse to Indian: You catch the turkey.
Nurse to Pilgrim: You cook the turkey.
Nurse : I will do the "dressing".
A nurse must always delegate tasks.
We are all about cultural awareness here,
so you may
smoke your peace pipe in the room.
Your friend can heave his horse &
buggy in the emergency department's parking lot.
No problem at all.
Yes, you both have to work on Thanksgiving!
Nurse: "so let me get this right, you two were playing pilgrims and Indians and the arrow is stuck WHERE again??"
Of COURSE... I'll take care of all the sick people while you spend time with your families! What else would I possibly want to do?!
"Listen here Mr. Indian...there are NO exceptions for visiting hours. I can't help it if you claim you were here first."
No one eats until everyone wash their hands with soap and water!
The nurse says "Holiday?
Well where's the food because my 5 minute break is almost over."
If I can get the doctors to get along with the nurses,
you two will be no problem!
"I can't say it enough, proper hand washing is the best way to avoid contracting communicable diseases."
We are taking all your land, giving you a lot of diseases, then we are having Thanksgiving dinner. Do you want to join us?
Alright here's the deal, your land will be taken away and you will be sent to a nursing home
Nurse to Indian No you have to take a prescription drug. Your natural cures aren't making the pharmaceutical companies any money why would you want to cure yourself when we can just treat you the rest of your life...
Pilgrim to nurse I am from the F.D.A and the A.M.A we have to label your dirt as a drug if you claim it cures a disease because only a drug can cure a disease,
Indian to both nurse and Pilgrim"
Get off my American land you two idiots

No comments:
Post a Comment